Our project is we are going to interview and film the water safety team in action.

I feel that were being really lazy about the project because when we were all presenting we were supposed to have a slide about our topic but we did not have one. Plus after I noticed that everybody else did have a slide about there topic, I also felt that our topic is going to be hard because there´s not much we can do. For example, all were doing is filming and interviewing the water safety team. Other people are doing fund raisers and basketball or football games to raise money for an orphanage or a pound. I also feel kinda good about it because we’re caught up with every one and I think we’re going to do well. Plus my partner’s grandpa works at the place we are interviewing.

Our major goal is that at the end of this all we would wish to make swimming easier and safer. We also wish to save multiple lives with this project because multiple people die each year and for us that´s said so that´s why were doing this.